Popular SMM software tools
Social Media Marketing requires constant effort, which might not leave you with enough time to manage rest of your inbound marketing channels. Many efficient SMM software tools are available to improve your workflow and even your SMM campaigns. While some of the software is made available for free, there is other advanced software which you can buy.
Following is a list of 10 SMM tools, which can immensely boost your efforts.
- Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media dashboards. In addition to managing multiple social networks and profiles, it will also help you monitor and measure your campaign performance.
- Sproutsocial – Sproutsocial was designed to primarily help businesses find new customers and expand their online presence. It also allows businesses to monitor their clients social media profiles. Sproutsocial analytics integrates with Google analytics to provide one of the best social media analytics tool.
- Wildfire – Wildfire is now a Google product that helps you manage your social pages, ads, messages, promotions, etc and let’s you monitor your performance using its analytics.
- Spreadfast – Spreadfast is a useful tool for enterprises and social media marketing agencies. It even offers a social CRM dashboard to monitor and manage your clients’ social profiles.
- Salesforce marketing cloud – Salesforce marketing cloud offers a combination of features including SMM management and monitoring, social media engagement and social CRM.
- Followerwonk – Unlike the other software mentioned above, Followerwonk is specifically designed to help you search Twitter bios, audit and track followers, measure your performance against that of your competitors, and even find and build new associations.
- SocialBro – This SMM tool helps you analyze and manage you Twitter community by breaking down the barriers between you and your followers on Twitter.
- Buffer – Buffer is essentially a sharing platform that will help you schedule your daily posts to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. All you have to do is keep your favorite pages in buffer.
- TweetDeck – Twitter allows you to manage multiple accounts on Twitter using TweetDeck for free.
Social Crawlytics – Social Crawlytics is a social media share analysis program, which can also help you spy on your competitors. It will provide you information on your competitor’s most shared content and who shared their content